26 October 2015

Jumpers For Goalposts

I love you Ed, I really do love you.


24th October, the day I've been waiting for almost a month has finally came.
Ed Sheeran's concert movie, Jumpers For Goalposts.



I'm not really sure tho, when I started to fall for Ed.
It just did.
Like one day, I decided to become a Sheerio and then I am officially one.
Hilarious.


Never really fan girl anyone this hardcore before.




There are many reasons why I love Ed.

There's his voice, super soothing and sexy and magnetic.
There's his looks, cute, adorable, always a smile on his face.
There's his hair, ginger head, fussy, original? x)
There's his attitude, one down to earth guy, sincere, genuine, humorous.

There are probably thousands or millions more reason why I love him so much,
but these should do for now. ;)

And I almost forgot, he is super talented, but humble person.

He knows guitar (obvs), beatbox (self-taught), drums, piano, cello and blah blah blah



I could write loads about him if I wanted to,
but I think I won't hahahahaha

I'd rather write about him than Donald Trump =.=


I had been looking forward to this day way toooo long.
I did stupid things about it, and kinda proud of myself tho.



Jumpers For Goalposts is airing at TGV cinemas only.
They even hosted a competition.
You sing a cover of his songs and you might win interesting stuffs.

The prize which I aimed for is his signed album, 'x'.
p/s: it's pronouned, multiply, not ex.

For a crazy fan Sheerio, I did it.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

I mashed up all his songs, and edited the music myself, and sang.


Results were out, and I won the consolation prize.
Which means, I don't get the signed album, nor his beanie, nor his pillow.
What I get was 2 tickets to his movie, on Friday.
Which is the day I wasn't able to attend.
Which is why I bought my ticket on Saturday.


Results from Twitter.

Results from Facebook.

So, since I had won and not going, why not give to others.
And so, I asked on Twitter and Snapchat, and there were no response.
So, I asked Sakai, and she said yeah, why not.
She benefited. ;)

After the movie, she told me that she was so impressed with what Ed could do.
She never really know why I love him so much and now she does.


Yep yep yep
hurry on.


Saturday, I went to Sunway taking KTM, BRT.
I reached around 1pm I guess?
Not sure.
I went food hunting, window shopping.
I was early btw hahahaha.
I saw around 4 friends that I know that day.


Then around 5pm, Shermaine reached.
We went Sushi Zanmai for food
and guess what.
Matching shirt!! You know why?
Cuz Ed loves to wear checkers shirt.
We definitely did not planned it tgt.


We went and collect our tickets.



Right before the show, wen bought popcorns, drinks. Usual.



Took some pictures before going in.

Me with the electronic poster whick keeps changing to other movie posters.

Me with the stand-up poster which doesn't move.
Then the cinema went blackout =.=

Power supply came back and we were allowed to go in.

And the magic begins :)

There's some videos.



Being able to sing with Elton John?! How lucky is that.


While this song was playing, many audience proposed. OMG! "Thinking Out Loud"

I mean, proposing at a concert?


Throughout the concert, I sang along.
Knowing all the lyrics to each song he sang.
Except for "You Need Me, I Don't Need You".
Because that was a rap. hahahahah


The hours passed by very very quickly.
Soon, the movie is over, and I was overwhelmed by everything.
The interviews with him, with the people who worked with him.
I really really just feel genuinely happy for him.

For where he is today.
For what he had done.
For what he had achieved.


Ed is just super duper cute.
Like a big teddy bear, which I really really wanna hug.

Taken at the end of the movie. Can you see the tear sparks in my eyes?

I don't know.
I just have this mix feeling about him everytime.


I respect him
I admire him
I adore him
I like him
I love him


Maybe someday I could be like him.
Successful and doing what I love to do.


My love for Ed shall never end
but this blog post has to.

And I shall stop here. :)


Jumpers For Goalposts.
Thank you, Ed.







And yeah, my participation in the contest.
So bad, so bad, so bad.
Don't listen if you don't want any nightmare.


No comments:

Post a Comment